What is Jumia Express
What does Jumia Express offer YOU
Secured storage of your inventory at the Jumia warehouse.
Full logistic handling by Jumia for your orders: picking, packing and delivery to your customers.
Orders returns handling.
Jumia Express guarantees fast delivery and great customer experience.
No commitment: Ability to leave Jumia Express whenever you want.
Jumia Express is flexible: use Jumia Express for only parts of your stock, and drop-shipping for the rest.
Benefits of Jumia Express
Grow your business by keeping your products in the Jumia warehouse and focus on sales and marketing. No drop shipping burden.
Delight customers with quick delivery as products are tagged Jumia Express on the Website
All items are carefully packed by Jumia and supported by quality after-sales service doubling your customer’s satisfaction and willingness to buy
No more cancellations leading to a poor seller score
Grow your sales
Jumia Express is a premium service with guaranteed express delivery
Get paid faster. Fees are automatically deducted from your seller account once your order has been delivered.
JE products are flagged with the Jumia express badge and feature at the top of the listings for each category.
Free storage for the first 15 days after which the storage fee evolves progressively – increasing based on how long the stock stays in the warehouse. No paying for packaging and paper work as Jumia prints for and packs for you.
Choose your stock.
Choose which stock you want to put on Jumia express. No obligation to put all your stock on Jumia express, some can remain on Drop shipping
We manage customer complaints, returns and re-inbound items that can be sold again.
Where is the Jumia Express warehouse?
The address of the warehouse is: Cabanas Stage Former Tusky’s Head Office
Who is eligible to apply for Jumia Express services?
How to send products to Jumia Express?
From Products menu choose the new sub menu item “Fulfillment by Jumia” and click on “Bulk creation” Button
Export the valid products of a country.
- Select shop for consignment.
- Select country / warehouse of consignment.
- Click on "Download Products" to download a file of Products eligible for consignment, where you'll find the columns: Jumia SKU, SellerSKU and Quantity empty
OR: you can click on "Download Template" to download an empty products template.
Import the catalog.
- For the products you want to send to Jumia warehouse add the Quantity.
- Save your changes in the file.
- Import the file by dropping it in the designated area - "Drop your file here".
Monitor the import in the Import History.
On the import history table you can:
- Check the progress and status of imported files
- Download the original uploaded file
- Download the error report if the status is failed, by click on “Download error report” icon
The Status can be:
- Pending: The file is not being processed yet.
- In progress: The file is being processed.
- Completed: All products in the file were successfully created.
- Failed: One or more products failed to be created. The Error Report is available in the Progress column
NOTE: If seller is not eligible to create consignment he will received error message “You are currently not eligible to use the fulfilment by Jumia service. Please raise a claim here for our commercial team to review your eligibility.”