- How is it making you a good vendor?
Business success on Jumia is highly dependent on stock management. Your customers don’t want to order an item which is not currently available in your stock.
– Update your stock level AT LEAST ONCE a day to make sure your Seller Center stock EXACTLY matches your physical stock.
– A customer is happy when the products he orders are AVAILABLE.
– A happy customer will come back to buy your products because he feels SECURE buying from you.
- How to update your inventory one by one
Below are some instructions on how to update your inventory in Seller Center:
A/ On your Seller Center account, click on: Products → Manage products
B/ On the “Available” column, click on the pen. In the field “Allocated stock”, write the stock currently available.
- How to update your stock massively
If you have several updates on your stock to do, you can use a template to save time.
A/ On your Seller Center account, click on: Products → Import products
B/ Then click on “Stock update (All SKUs)” to download the Excel file.
C/ In the Excel file, that you downloaded fill it in with all your information. Save the file in csv format and click upload button to upload the file
D/ – If the upload is successful, a confirmation message will appear in green.
– If the upload is not successful, a blue message will appear at the top: to see the errors you can either wait for the full report to be available or you can click on “Show Preview”.
- Any questions? Don’t worry we are here to help you!
– Raise a claim on the Internet: LINK