- What is the validation process for new product creation?
Before putting your products online, we check their content and images to ensure they comply with our guidelines.
- How do you check the status of your new products submitted for creation?
A/ To know if a product has been validated, go in your Seller Center Account and click on: “Products” → “Manage Products”.
Then please check that all your products submitted appear on this page.
B/ In case of rejection, your product is flagged with an X or a small triangle in the column “Visible“.
C/ If the Quality Control (QC) has rejected one or several of your product, click on “Rejected ” to find out the reason for the rejection.
In the column “Rejected reasons”, you can find all the reasons explaining why your products are not accepted by our content validation team.
D/ Go to “Edit” then “Edit details” to correct the product details.
- Main rejected reasons.
You will find below the different rejection reasons, please read them carefully to ensure your products are approved:
– Macaroon prohibited on the image (Price – Logo – Contacts…)
– Image not in accordance with the instructions
– Not enough technical details
– Fuzzy image
– Duplicate product
– Product with a low Content Score
– Unauthorized price
– Create a new product sheet
– Non-compliant description
– Formatting of the product description not respected
– No description
– Brand inserted twice in the title
– No image
– Non-compliant brand
– Product/Counterfeit brand
– Creation of several variations (colors/dimensions/packs) in the same product sheet
– Wrong category
– Please create all sizes in the same product sheet
– Please respect the weight in Kg
– Please translate the description into English
– Unauthorized item