In an effort to streamline our payment process we would like you to ensure that you have correct bank details and know the payment methods.
|Payment Method||Payment Schedule||Payment Cycle||Comment|
|MPESA||Weekly||Every Wednesday for Previous Week Sales||Applicable < KES 50,000 Sales|
|MPESA||Monthly||Payments are Made by the 8th Working Day of the Following Month||Applicable < KES 50,000 Sales|
|EFT||Weekly||Every Wednesday for Previous Week Sales||Same Day for Barclays Bank Account Holders and within 72 hrs for other banks*|
|EFT||Monthly||Payments are Made by the 8th Working Day of the Following Month||Same Day for Barclays Bank Account Holders and within 72 hrs for other banks*|
- The following banks are not allowed: Micro-finance Banks, SBM, Unaitas, Jamii Bora, Bank of Baroda, Transnational Bank, Victoria Commercial Bank, Paramount, Consolidated Bank and Dubai bank.
- Please note EFT and MPESA payments are made every Wednesday.
- Please note that for EFT Payments will reflect in your bank same day for Barclays Bank account holders and within 48 hrs for other banks.
- To be paid via MPESA input your Mobile phone number. Only payment below 50,000 Shillings will be paid via MPESA.
- Contact vendor support in case you want to change your payment timelines from weekly to monthly or vice versa
- Vendors with incorrect bank details during the payment cycle will only be paid at the end of the month.
NB: Protect your Seller Center password and monitor all your employees who can access it. Be careful when using cyber cafes and other establishments while using your Seller Center account as Jumia will not be held responsible for money sent to the wrong account/number.