- They know when they have an order and have enough time to FULFILL them within 48 hours.
- They look at SELLER COACH recommendations and make smart Business decisions on pricing, replenishment and content.
- They spend time improving their content and think RAPID (Rating, Assortment, Price, Image, Description)
- They look for products with good conversion rate to invest SPONSORED PRODUCTS credit on.
- They look out for the NEXT BIG PROMOTION to make sure they are ready with great process and deep stock
- Your cancellation rate: This happens when you get an order, but you cancel instead of delivering. Always make sure you never cancel your order
- Your shipping rate: This is how fast your drop your product at your drop off location once you get an order. Always drop your product as soon as possible to get a higher seller score
- Your quality score: This is a rating given to you by the customers who buy your products. Always sell quality products to avoid a low-quality score.
Helping You Sell Better!!
Dear <seller name>,
Two weeks have passed since you joined us, amazing! Let’s check on your progress and make sure you are all set to continue your journey on Jumia!
To upload great content and increase your sales conversion, please refer to our product creation & quality guide
If you have not sold yet not to worry:
- First make sure you follow the RAPID rule (Rating, Assortment, Price, Image, Description).
- Checking your products every day and updating them as much as possible (description, price, etc.) its very important to stay ahead of your competitors and attract your customers.
If you have received an order and did not process it yet: please note, you only have 48 hours to do it! We advise our sellers to ship their orders quickly to delight the customer’s trust, thus increasing their frequency of shopping from your store.
This is for your own good as not fulfilling an order will both harm your relationship with customers and lead to some potential penalties.
Click on manage my orders to see more details on how to properly fulfill an order.
If you have sold and processed an order: congratulations! You will see the corresponding amount added to your account statement on Seller Center soon after your customer receives the order.
Log into your Seller Center account to keep track of the money owed to you by Jumia: go on ‘Report’ then “Accounting report” to see the details. Click here to see how to manage your finances to have more details on how to get your money.
If you haven’t taken our Onboarding Test, your daily order limitation is set at 1: this means you are only able to receive one new order per day.
Please create some time and attempt the online test.
If you have any questions, concerns or disputes, kindly raise a claim.
The Jumia Business Advisor Team.
Happy Anniversary, one Month Already! What’s Next.
Your first 30 days as a Jumia Seller are behind you, congratulations! This is a key step in the life of a Seller on Jumia and we want to make sure you are clear on the next steps.
Use our communication channels:
From now on, you will be in touch with Jumia through 2 main channels in addition to 1 other social media support platform.
1. VENDOR SUPPORT: we have a dedicated team that you can reach out to by raising a claim on Seller Center. They might be reaching out to you by phone or email to attend to your support needs.
Alternatively, you can always reach out to them through the following email: email@example.com and Numbers: 0709 726000 and you will get the required level of assistance
2. JUMIA BUSINESS ADVISORS: this is a team of e-commerce experts who will be reaching out to you to advise you on how to grow your business on Jumia (for example if you have products that are not priced competitively or best-selling products which are out of stock), inform you on upcoming campaigns.
We also have a vendor Facebook page which is a platform where you can comment and have your queries sorted:
Remember your checklist
What do top sellers do?
- Monitor their store on Seller Center and fulfill orders within 48 hours timeline.
- Use Seller Coach for informed analytics and recommendations.
- Improve product content and think RAPID (Rating, Assortment, Price, Image, Description).
- Join Promotions to increase sales.
- Invest in Sponsored products for optimized visibility.
One very important thing: check your emails every day! You will be receiving notifications each time you get an order. These emails will look like this and you will be able to access the details of the order by clicking on a link within the email.
UMESOTA? USITENSE!!! Jumia has got you covered when it comes to finances. You don’t have to close your shop just because you don’t have the finances.
Jumia offers you loan that will increase your capital and ensure you are able to stock up and never lose on any customer because of out of stock. For more information, follow this link to read about the terms and conditions as applicable.
JUMIA ADVANTAGE PROGRAMME
Get ready for our upcoming commercial events
Always check under promotions to see upcoming campaigns and commercial events.
Use Seller Coach
To stay one step ahead of your competition, use this free service available on Seller Center.
EXPERIENCE AND FEEDBACK
We hope this information was helpful and will be the steppingstone to your online success. As the Jumia business Advisor team strongly believe in your potential to build a great business online, and we wish you all the best.
Henry Ford once said;
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
The Jumia Business Advisor Team.