- Where can you find the 360 Dashboard?
– You can find the 360 Dashboard in the Seller Center: Reports → Account Statements → My Dashboard
- What is the 360 Dashboard?
The 360 Dashboard provides an overview of the status of your items processed by Jumia’s services, both during the delivery process to the customer and during the return process of the items to the seller.
– Forward delivery includes all items that are handled by the Jumia’s services to be delivered to the customer.
– Return delivery includes all items that are processed between Jumia’s services after they were rejected by the customer.
– In exception includes all items that are exceptionally lost or in that get any status that is not previously mentioned.
- Export the data you need.
– With 360 Dashboard, you can click on an item status, and view some information about these specific items such as their seller SKU, their Order Confirmation Date and the Order Item Status.
– Furthermore, you can also export all these data in an Excel file and download it.