- Add your Bank/Mpesa Information
– Your bank/Mpesa details are mandatory for us to be able to transfer your money
– You need to add them in Seller Center: Settings > Your profile > Bank Account
– All following details are required:
For Payments through,MPESA the below will be compulsory;
Mpesa registered name – Should match registered name by your provider i.e Safaricom /Airtel
Mpesa phone number – Should be under the registered name above. The format should be 07XXXXXXXX (10 digits)
For Payments through EFT,the below will be compulsory;
Account Name – Should be under the name of the shop owner ie. company or individual.
Account Number – Should be aligned to avoid bounce backs
Bank – Name of the Bank
Bank Code – Should be the correct bank code
Branch – Should be the correct branch name
NB/In line with building trust with our new vendors. We adjusted our payment terms to monthly payouts for new vendors and inactive vendors for a probation period of 2 months. After the 2 months probation period; vendors will be adjusted to weekly payouts as per the standard operating process after the probation period. Please see below breakdown.
Put the below in table formart
|Vendor Type||Age||Details||Payment Cycle||Probation Period|
|New vendor||<60 Days||Vendor that is less than 60 Days on Jumia||Monthly||2 Months|
|Inactive Vendor||>3 Months|
- Get an order
Each new transaction will add an entry into your account statement. Delivered orders will add the item price and deduct commission and fees.
- When will the money be available ?
-Jumia only pays for items that have been delivered successfully to customers. Pending,ready to ship,shipped ,delivery fails are not paid for.
– You will receive your payment within the timeline set in your seller center either weekly or monthly. Weekly payments are done every Wednesday for orders delivered the previous week. Monthly payments are done on the 8th working day .
– You can see all your pending payments in the “Due and unpaid” & “Open statement” sections of your Account Statements.
- Receive automatically the money on your bank account
– Once the payment is due, Jumia will automatically send it to your bank account mentioned in “Your Profile” or your MPESA account.
– You can find in your “Account Statements” the detail of all payments added (in green) or deducted (in yellow) from your account.
- Download all documents you need
To give you full visibility on the transactions linked to your account and help you keep your accounting clean, you have the possibility to download at the bottom of your “Account Statements” section the 3 documents below: