Table of Contents
By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
- Copy an already existing product on JUMIA’s website to your store is just a click away.
Save time by duplicating already created products on the Jumia website using the “Sell yours here” feature. This allows customers to see a product that sells through different sellers in the same product listing, while allowing them to choose the most interesting offer.
Which will include you in the same page of the product with the same seller and will give you a chance to win the “Buy box” if you are able to offer a better price than the one already existing on the website, If you can’t offer a better price than the price already on the website you will be added under the “Other sellers” tab under the “Buy box.”
On Jumia’s website, in the Jumia search bar, look for the product you want to create, then click on “Sell yours”
It will copy the chosen product to your seller center account and direct you to the product pricing tab where you fill in the below:
- In the Seller SKU you will insert a seller code for your product (It’s a code that defines your product on your store – You can call it your own barcode of the product) you are free to type it in alphanumeric ex: ABC01-Black-S or 0192u4b2wgq, it’s up to you to design the code. (Remember that every product in your store will have its own unique SKU even it’s for the same model with the same color but different size (capacity)).
- ISBN and UPC is the international code for your products, it is only mandatory if you are selling books.
- In the Quantity field you will add the stock which will be dedicated for JUMIA. The quantity you are going to fill must be the quantity of products in good condition that you physically have, which you will be able to process and deliver in case you receive orders.
- Then you will add the price of your product, and set the sale price and sale date for your product (The sale section is optional).
- If you have different size for the exact same product model and color, make sure to put all size variation under the same product sheet by selecting a variation (Size), then clicking on “Add another product variation” and adding the new size in the variation field and don’t forget to change the SKU code.
○ Variations are only for size variation, and not color variations
○ Just add as many lines as there are variations available.
○ Each new product color must be created as a new product
The product should undergo a quality check and be uploaded on the website within 48 hours.
You can also toggle between the tabs Product Information, More product details, and Images to do some minor edits (color – capacity – warrant – description edit)
Understanding how to create products one by one in the previous lesson
You can also toggle between the tabs Product Information, More product details, and Images to do some minor edits if you have understood how to create products one by one in the previous lesson.