Table of Contents
By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
- Put your store on Holiday Mode
- Reactivate your products after the holiday is over
There will be times when you need to take a break or close your products on the website for a while to avoid receiving orders that you can’t deliver in order not to have cancellation and fall into penalties or seller score drop, and for such situations we created the Holiday mode feature.
- From within your Seller Center click on Settings tab.
- Choose “Your Profile” from the menu.
- Inside “Your Profile” scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
- Here you can find the “Holidays” option.
- You need to set the start and end dates for your holidays.
- The store will automatically be set to Inactive in the Start Date.
- And will automatically be reactivated in the End Date.
This is only in case it’s a holiday that only you want to take, not a public holiday or normal weekend as these are already set as holidays by Jumia. Which means the orders you’ll receive during these days will be waiting for you in your account until the public holiday or the weekend is over to check on them and start handling your store normally.